We are proud to assist companies of all sizes with focused:
· Information Technology (I.T.), Internet/Data Security/Privacy, Software Licensing, Cloud Computing/SaaS Transactions
· Trademark and Copyright Registration and Protection.
Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies and market leaders to start-ups.
Our I.T. clients are vendors and users, licensors and licensees. With over 30 years experience drafting and negotiating I.T. contracts, we know the issues, the potential roadblocks, the parties' usual positions, what's "nonsense" and what's not, and how to reach agreement. We've likely seen it before and have successfully dealt with it.
Protecting Your Brand: Our Trademark clients benefit from our years of experience in having filed over 200 trademark applications in the USPTO for U.S. protection and in the World Intellectual Property Office for protection outside the U.S.
We help our clients get where they want to be. SM
For more information and recommendations, please visit us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/ericfreibrun.
Prior News of Note:
Freibrun Law Firm Maintains 4-0 Winning Record On Behalf of Trademark Owners -- Reclaims Domain Names Consisting of Client Trademarks:
· November, 2009: Law Offices of Eric S. Freibrun, Ltd. obtains transfer on behalf of owner of trademark MUSIC ACE of the domain name musicace.com after filing UDRP action in World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Arbitration and Mediation Center. See Case Details for WIPO Case D2009-1486 - musicace.com.
· November 13, 2008: Law Offices of Eric S. Freibrun, Ltd. obtains ruling from World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Arbitration and Mediation Center transferring hijacked Internet domain name kaehlerluggage.com to client. See Kaehler Travelworks, LLC v. Texas International Property Associates - NA.
· March 13, 2008: Law Offices of Eric S. Freibrun, Ltd. obtains ruling from World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Arbitration and Mediation Center transferring hijacked Internet domain name abraxisbioscience.com to client. See Abraxis BioScience, LLC v. Les Rubin, Case No. D2008-0066.
· February 12, 2008: Law Offices of Eric S. Freibrun, Ltd. obtains ruling from World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Arbitration and Mediation Center transferring hijacked Internet domain name firstalliedsecurities.com to client. See First Allied Securities, Inc. v. Belize Domain WHOIS Service Lt., Case No. D2007-1780.
Copyright 2016 Law Offices of Eric S. Freibrun, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Attorney Advertising: This website may be considered attorney advertising under various states' codes of professional responsibility for attorneys. The information on this website is not provided as legal advice, but we certainly hope you find it useful and informative. While it was believed to be accurate at the time written, no warranty is provided as to its accuracy or currency. Please consult an attorney with regard to your particular situation. Finally, an attorney-client relationship is not established by sending an email to Eric Freibrun and receiving a reply, but only by written agreement. Thanks for visiting.
Scope of Practice Search Terms: Information Technology Law; Information Technology Lawyer; Information Technology Attorney; Computer Law; Computer Lawyer; Computer Attorney; Software Law; Software Lawyer; Software Attorney; Intellectual Property Law; Intellectual Property Rights; IP Rights; Intellectual Property Attorney; Intellectual Property Lawyer; IP Law; IP Lawyer; IP Attorney; Copyright Law; Copyright Lawyer; Copyright Attorney; Trademark Law; Trademark Lawyer; Trademark Attorney; Trade Secret Law; Trade Secret Lawyer; Trade Secret Attorney; Copyright Infringement; Trademark Infringement; Copyright Registration; Copyright Application; Trademark Registration; Trademark Application; TM Law; TM Registration; Intellectual Property Protection; Copyright Protection; Trademark Protection; Software Contracts; Software Agreements; Software License Agreements; Software Licensing; Software Development Agreements; Software Transactions; Software Ownership; Software Protection; Source Code Escrow; Source Code Escrow Lawyer; Source Code Escrow Attorney; Consulting Agreements; Confidentiality Agreements; Internet Law; Internet Lawyer; Internet Attorney; Domain Name Disputes; Domain Name Hijacking; Cybersquatting; UDRP Actions under ICANN Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy; WIPO World Intellectual Property Organization; Arbitration and Mediation Center; Cyber Law; Cyber Lawyer; Cyber Attorney; Cyberlaw; Illinois Law; Illinois Lawyer; Illinois Attorney; E-Commerce Law; E-Commerce Lawyer; E-Commerce Attorney; E-Commerce Contracts; Computer Contracts; IP Contracts; IT Contracts; Information Technology Contracts; Information Technology Transactions; IT Law; IT Lawyer; IT Attorney; Proprietary Rights; Privacy Law; Contract Law; Business Law; Contract Negotiation; Contract Drafting; Open Source; Cloud Computing; Cloud Contracts; Software-as-a-Service; SaaS; Data Privacy; Data Security.